This quantity includes brief classes and up to date papers via a number of experts in several fields of Mathematical research. It bargains a large viewpoint of the present kingdom of study, and new developments, in components with regards to Geometric research, Harmonic research, complicated research, sensible research and historical past of arithmetic.
- Nonlinear PDE’s and Applications: C.I.M.E. Summer School, Cetraro, Italy 2008, Editors: Luigi Ambrosio, Giuseppe Savaré (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Wave Factorization of Elliptic Symbols: Theory and Applications: Introduction to the Theory of Boundary Value Problems in Non-Smooth Domains
- Integral Theorems for Functions and Differential Forms in C(m) (Chapman & Hall/CRC Research Notes in Mathematics Series)
- Semigroups, Boundary Value Problems and Markov Processes (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- Advanced Integration Theory (Mathematics and Its Applications)
Additional info for Asymptotics and Mellin-Barnes Integrals (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
Asymptotics and Mellin-Barnes Integrals (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications) by R. B. Paris,D. Kaminski