By Russell G. Congalton,Kass Green
Accuracy overview of maps derived from remotely sensed information has persevered to develop because the first variation of this groundbreaking publication. hence, the much-anticipated new version is considerably extended and better to mirror progress within the box. the recent version beneficial properties 3 new chapters, together with:
- Fuzzy accuracy assessment
- Positional accuracy
- Case research: Mapping land conceal and land use within the Florida panhandle
The authors supply an entire presentation of the way to evaluate the positional accuracy of a map besides a dialogue of the impression of positional accuracy on thematic accuracy. additionally they comprise a extra thorough dialogue of the distinctive sampling concerns that has to be thought of to successfully examine change.
Complete with a 16-page colour insert, this moment version maintains to supply an entire advisor to designing and accomplishing a state of the art accuracy assessment.
--This textual content refers back to the Hardcover edition.
Read Online or Download Assessing the Accuracy of Remotely Sensed Data: Principles and Practices PDF
Similar environmental technology & engineering books
People are consistently, and more and more, uncovered to chemical substances - a few clearly happening and a few synthetic. publicity to a couple of those chemical substances, or to giant quantities of them, can carry hazards to human healthiness and the surroundings. Toxicity and possibility units out the political, social, criminal and clinical foundation of possibility evaluation and danger administration.
No description to be had
This paintings indicates readers tips on how to aim activity research TA assets successfully over the existence cycle of a undertaking from conceptual layout via To platforms Operation, Noting The position Of TA In protection And caliber coverage, minimizing operator error,
Organic Phosphate removing from Wastewaters comprises the complaints of a global organization on Water toxins learn and keep an eye on really expert convention held in Rome, Italy on September 28-30, 1987. participants evaluate advances which have been made within the removing of organic phosphates from wastewaters, either on the primary medical point and within the functional software of the method.
- Air Pollution Modeling and its Application XX (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series C: Environmental Security)
- Rush to Burn: Solving America'S Garbage Crisis?
- Re-thinking Water and Food Security: Fourth Botin Foundation Water Workshop
- Waste Treatment and Disposal
- Mine-Field: The Dark Side of Australia's Resources Rush
Extra resources for Assessing the Accuracy of Remotely Sensed Data: Principles and Practices
Assessing the Accuracy of Remotely Sensed Data: Principles and Practices by Russell G. Congalton,Kass Green
- Download e-book for iPad: Lyriktheorie und Poetologie von Rolf Dieter Brinkmann: by Anna Schenck
- Kentucky Legal Research, Second Edition (Carolina Academic - download pdf or read online