This quantity comprises brief classes and up to date papers via numerous experts in several fields of Mathematical research. It bargains a large viewpoint of the present nation of study, and new traits, in parts concerning Geometric research, Harmonic research, advanced research, practical research and heritage of arithmetic.
- Operator Semigroups Meet Complex Analysis, Harmonic Analysis and Mathematical Physics (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- Spectral Computations for Bounded Operators (Applied Mathematics)
- Local Minimization, Variational Evolution and Γ-Convergence (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Optimization in Function Spaces: With Stability Considerations in Orlicz Spaces (De Gruyter Series in Nonlinear Analysis and Applications)
- Chemometrics: From Basics to Wavelet Transform (Chemical Analysis: A Series of Monographs on Analytical Chemistry and Its Applications)
Additional resources for Approximate Calculation of Integrals (Dover Books on Mathematics)
Approximate Calculation of Integrals (Dover Books on Mathematics) by V. I. Krylov,Arthur H. Stroud