By Kirk W Et Al Madison,Kirk Madison,Kai Bongs,Lincoln D Carr,Ana Maria Rey,Hui Zhai
The goal of this ebook is to give evaluation articles describing the newest theoretical and experimental advancements within the box of chilly atoms and molecules. Our wish is this sequence will advertise examine by means of either highlighting fresh breakthroughs and via outlining probably the most promising learn instructions within the field.
- Degenerate Quantum Gases of Strontium (Simon Stellmer, Florian Schreck and Thomas C Killian)
- Fermi Gases with artificial Spin-Orbit Coupling (Jing Zhang, Hui Hu, Xia-Ji Liu and Han Pu)
- The Mott Transition in a Bose gasoline Measured via Time of Flight (K. Jiménez-García and that i B Spielman)
- One-Dimensional Photonic Band Gaps in Optical Lattices (Marina Samoylova, Nicola Piovella, Michael Holynski, Philippe Wilhelm Courteille and Romain Bachelard)
- Cold and scorching Atomic Vapors: A Testbed for Astrophysics? (Q Baudouin, W Guerin and R Kaiser)
- Nonlinear Dynamics of Atom-Molecule Conversion (Li-Bin Fu and Jie Liu)
- Quantum Metrology with chilly Atoms (Jiahao Huang, Shuyuan Wu, Honghua Zhong and Chaohong Lee)
Readership: learn scientists together with graduate scholars and higher point undergraduate students.
Read Online or Download Annual Review of Cold Atoms and Molecules:Volume 2 PDF
Best molecular physics books
The twelve chapters of this quantity target to supply a whole handbook for utilizing noble gases in terrestrial geochemistry, masking functions which variety from extreme temperature procedures deep within the Earth’s inside to tracing climatic adaptations utilizing noble gases trapped in ice cores, groundwaters and sleek sediments.
Holding abreast of the newest concepts and purposes, this new version of the traditional reference and graduate textual content on laser spectroscopy has been thoroughly revised and extended. whereas the final idea is unchanged, the recent version encompasses a huge array of recent fabric, together with purposes in chemical research, clinical diagnostics, and engineering.
This thesis offers effects from a mixed atomic-resolution Z-contrast and annular bright-field imaging and electron power loss spectroscopy within the Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy, in addition to first ideas reports of the interfaces among crystalline β−Si3N4 and amorphous (i) CeO2-x in addition to (ii) SiO2 intergranular movie (IGF).
Single-photon new release and detection is on the vanguard of contemporary optical physics learn. This booklet is meant to supply a accomplished assessment of the present prestige of single-photon strategies and study equipment within the spectral sector from the seen to the infrared. using unmarried photons, produced on call for with well-defined quantum houses, bargains an unheard of set of features which are relevant to the hot quarter of quantum details and are of progressive value in components that diversity from the conventional, akin to excessive sensitivity detection for astronomy, distant sensing, and clinical diagnostics, to the unique, akin to secretive surveillance and extremely lengthy verbal exchange hyperlinks for information transmission on interplanetary missions.
- Laser-Plasma Interactions and Applications (Scottish Graduate Series)
- Bond Orders and Energy Components: Extracting Chemical Information from Molecular Wave Functions
- Cumulative Author Index and Tables of Contents Volumes1-32: Author Cumulative Index: 33 (Experimental Methods in the Physical Sciences)
- Frequency Conversion of Ultrashort Pulses in Extended Laser-Produced Plasmas (Springer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics)
- Solution Manual for Quantum Mechanics
Additional info for Annual Review of Cold Atoms and Molecules:Volume 2
Annual Review of Cold Atoms and Molecules:Volume 2 by Kirk W Et Al Madison,Kirk Madison,Kai Bongs,Lincoln D Carr,Ana Maria Rey,Hui Zhai
- New PDF release: Netherwood (Fondo General - Narrativa) (Spanish Edition)
- In This Cruel World by Jaden Lane PDF