This quantity comprises brief classes and up to date papers by way of a number of experts in several fields of Mathematical research. It deals a large point of view of the present country of analysis, and new traits, in components concerning Geometric research, Harmonic research, advanced research, practical research and background of arithmetic.
- Principles of Fourier Analysis, Second Edition (Textbooks in Mathematics)
- Classical Summation in Commutative and Noncommutative Lp-Spaces (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- The Nonlinear Limit-Point/Limit-Circle Problem
- Chemometrics: From Basics to Wavelet Transform (Chemical Analysis: A Series of Monographs on Analytical Chemistry and Its Applications)
- Geometric Aspects of Functional Analysis: Israel Seminar (GAFA) 2011-2013 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
Additional resources for Analysis on h-Harmonics and Dunkl Transforms (Advanced Courses in Mathematics - CRM Barcelona)
Analysis on h-Harmonics and Dunkl Transforms (Advanced Courses in Mathematics - CRM Barcelona) by Feng Dai,Yuan Xu,Sergey Tikhonov