This quantity comprises brief classes and up to date papers via numerous experts in several fields of Mathematical research. It deals a large standpoint of the present country of study, and new traits, in components with regards to Geometric research, Harmonic research, advanced research, sensible research and background of arithmetic.
- Operator Theory, Systems Theory and Scattering Theory: Multidimensional Generalizations: 157 (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- An Introductory Course in Lebesgue Spaces (CMS Books in Mathematics)
- Smooth Homogeneous Structures in Operator Theory (Monographs and Surveys in Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- The Heat Kernel Lefschetz Fixed Point Formula for the Spin-c Dirac Operator (Modern Birkhäuser Classics)
- Linear Functional Analysis for Scientists and Engineers
Additional resources for Analysis II
Analysis II by Herbert Amann,Joachim Escher