This quantity includes brief classes and up to date papers by means of numerous experts in several fields of Mathematical research. It deals a large point of view of the present country of analysis, and new developments, in parts relating to Geometric research, Harmonic research, advanced research, useful research and heritage of arithmetic.
- Minimax Systems and Critical Point Theory
- Dynamical Systems Method for Solving Nonlinear Operator Equations (Mathematics in Science and Engineering)
- Operator Algebras and Mathematical Physics: 24th International Workshop in Operator Theory and its Applications, Bangalore, December 2013 (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- Recent Advances in Operator Theory in Hilbert and Krein Spaces: 198 (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- Reconstruction from Integral Data (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs and Research Notes in Mathematics)
Extra resources for An Invitation to Hypoelliptic Operators and Hörmander's Vector Fields (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)
An Invitation to Hypoelliptic Operators and Hörmander's Vector Fields (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics) by Marco Bramanti