This quantity includes brief classes and up to date papers via numerous experts in several fields of Mathematical research. It deals a large point of view of the present country of analysis, and new traits, in components with regards to Geometric research, Harmonic research, advanced research, useful research and historical past of arithmetic.
- Spectral Theory of Operator Pencils, Hermite-Biehler Functions, and their Applications (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- A Concise Introduction to Analysis
- Green's Functions with Applications (Applied Mathematics)
- Matrix Convolution Operators on Groups (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Algebraic Aspects of Integrable Equations Honoring the Memory of Irene Dorfman (Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications)
Additional resources for An Introduction to Models and Decompositions in Operator Theory
An Introduction to Models and Decompositions in Operator Theory by Carlos S. Kubrusly