This quantity includes brief classes and up to date papers through a number of experts in several fields of Mathematical research. It deals a large standpoint of the present kingdom of study, and new developments, in parts relating to Geometric research, Harmonic research, advanced research, sensible research and historical past of arithmetic.
- An Introduction to Wavelets and Other Filtering Methods in Finance and Economics
- Continuous Functions of Vector Variables
- Secrets of Balance Sheet Optimization
- Free Boundary Problems and Asymptotic Behavior of Singularly Perturbed Partial Differential Equations (Springer Theses)
- Nonlinear Analysis and Variational Problems: In Honor of George Isac: 35 (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)
Extra info for A Friendly Approach to Functional Analysis (Essential Textbooks in Mathematics)
A Friendly Approach to Functional Analysis (Essential Textbooks in Mathematics) by Amol Sasane